Financial Ratios for Executives: How to Assess Company Strength, Fix Problems, and Make Better Decisions by Penhagenco LLC, Michael Rist, Albert J. Pizzica (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Ratios for Executives is written specifically with today's global executive in mind. It makes financial ratios easy to understand and use effectively. This short book will prove invaluable to both financial and n-financial executives looking for easy, intuitive methods to assess corporate health and assist in strategic decision making. Financial Ratios for Executives contains over 100 financial ratios and other useful calculations. It includes ratios that are commonly used, such as return on investment (ROI), return on assets (ROA), return on equity (ROE), ecomic value added (EVA), and debt-to-equity ratio, just to name a few. It also includes many less-well kwn--yet powerful--ratios that can provide unparalleled insight into operations, financial management, sales and marketing efforts, and overall performance, among other areas. Using realistic financial and operational data from two fictional companies, the explanation of each ratio includes: * Type of ratio * Formula for calculating the ratio* Description of the ratio* Example based on ABC Company or XYZ Company* Additional comments or insights In addition to the section on financial ratios, financial experts Michael Rist and Albert Pizzica have included a section on capital budgeting, an understanding of which is essential for both the financial and n-financial executives before they take part in an annual budget meeting or any other business meeting where capital allocation is discussed. It includes the most important tools of finance, such as net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), payback method, and total cost of ownership. Who gets ahead in the business world? Those who understand the numbers. It's as simple as that. Financial Ratios for Executives is for those who want to understand how to use financial data to support their initiatives, solve persistent problems, uncover opportunities, bolster company health, and shine in corporate meetings.
- Author BiographyAlbert Pizzica has been an entrepreneur, executive, and consultant in a variety of industries for the last fifteen years. He is the principal at Pizzica Industries LLC, a business plan strategy and consulting company. Al previously served as an officer in the U.S. Navy's nuclear submarine program. He is a graduate of the Executive MBA Program at Villanova University and obtained his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Albert J. Pizzica,Michael Rist,Penhagenco LLC
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight231 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.