Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis important title guides practitioners through their first implementation of FRSs, 100, 101 and 102. Under these standards, introduced in early 2013, many small to medium sized businesses will be preparing their financial statements under a fundamentally set of rules as the current UK GAAP framework will be withdrawn when the new standards take effect in 2015. The book focuses on explaining the key areas of change for practitioners to focus on and clear guidance on how the new standards should be implemented. This is backed up with extensive examples, sample policy wordings and the use of sample disclosures in each chapter. Unlike some other publications, this title focuses specifically on the areas financial reporting most likely to be encountered by companies who can be classified as falling within the scope of the new standard. Readers will benefit from the approach taken by the authors who have years of combined experience writing for and training in this market. Contents includes: Introduction and Basic Concepts; Financial Statements; Accounting for Assets; Accounting for Liabilities; Accounting for Revenue and Equity; Consolidations; Financial Instruments; Disclosures.
- Author BiographyPaul Gee is the author of Financial Reporting for Smaller Companies title and as well as writing he lectures extensively on financial reporting issues throughout the UK. Steve Collings is the audit and technical partner at Leavitt Walmesley Associates outside Manchester. He regularly lectures on financial reporting and audit issues.
- Author(s)Paul Gee,Steve Collings
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight993 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.