All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Statement Analysis places the practice of accounting in its international context through the examination of the financial statements and corporate reports of major, multinational corporations. To facilitate a better understanding of the interactions between accounting and the business environment, this text looks at the wider operational context, examining accounting's relationship to the business environment both inside and outside the company. Financial Statement Analysis includes a wealth of real-world examples with actual statements from multinational companies to excerpts from financial journalism.
- Author BiographyPeter Walton is professor of accounting at the University of Geneva and visiting professor at the University of Paris Dauphine. He is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and worked for multinational companies before becoming an academic.
- Author(s)Peter Walton
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight613 g
- Width188 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.