All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Statement Analysis Simplified translates the accounting language of financial statements into clear, easy-to-understand terms that anyone who needs to make well-informed financial decisions quickly will appreciate. This book will show you how to: - Scan a financial report and pick out the numbers that matter - Evaluate a company's ability to repay its debts on time - Detect problems while there is still time to take action Discover how: - Investors can increase the yield on their investments - Lenders can save thousands in bad debt - Managers can earn better returns for their company
- Author(s)Mike Morley
- PublisherNixon-Carre Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNixon-Carre Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.