All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Statement Analysis, 11e, emphasizes effective business analysis and decision making by analysts, investors, managers, and other stakeholders of the company. It continues to set the standard in showing students the keys to effective financial statement analysis. The textbook is set up in a three part framework which makes this textbook one of the best-selling books in the market. It begins with an overview (chapters 1-2), followed by accounting analysis (chapters 3-6) and then financial analysis (chapters 7-11 and a Comprehensive Case). The book presents a balanced view of analysis, including both equity and credit analysis, and both cash-based and earnings-based valuation models. The eleventh edition is aimed at accounting and finance classes, and the professional audience as it shows the relevance of financial statement analysis to all business decision makers. The author: uses numerous timely & real world examples and cases; draws heavily on actual excerpts from financial reports and foottes; focuses on analysis and interpretation of financial reports and their foottes; illustrates debt and equity valuation that uses results of financial statement analysis; and, applies a concise and succinct writing style to make the material accessible.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Southern California John J. Wild is Professor of Business and Vilas Research Scholar at The University of Wisconsin at Madison, where he also received his Ph.D. He has received numerous teaching awards at Wisconsin as well as from Michigan State University. He is a frequent speaker at universities and national and international conferences.
- Author(s)John J. Wild,K. R Subramanyam
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1 g
- Width203 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.