All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of past financial crises, starting with the great banking collapses of the interwar period. The current turmoil has prompted a number of questions regarding both its origins and ways to avoid its repetition. The historical background and the evolving institutional framework of banking and financial systems are at the center of this book.
- Author BiographyALESSANDRO ROSELLIis Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School, City University, London. He has written extensivelyon banking, finance and economic history. Among his books: La finanza Americana; Il governatore Azzolini; Italy and Albania: Financial Relations in the Fascist Period and, with Carlo Gola, The UK Banking System and Its Regulatory and Supervisory Framework.
- Author(s)Alessandro Roselli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.