All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description80 percent of small businesses do t receive outside funding. They scrimp and save to make their business dreams a reality. As these businesses grow, the hasty financial decisions and systems put in place during their infancy inevitably crumble. Banishing biz-speak, THE FINANCIALLY SAVVY ENTREPRENEUR offers entrepreneurs-indeed, all business owners-simple and invative tools to maintain business and personal financial health.
- Author BiographyEmily Chase Smith is the Entrepreneur's Money Expert and a California-based attorney. Emily brings a wealth of knowledge from representing business owners in the money morgue -a.k.a. the United States Bankruptcy Court-to help entrepreneurs make financially savvy decisions as they start, grow and change in their businesses.
- Author(s)Emily Chase Smith
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCareer Press
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.