All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe financing of invations is observed through a systemic perspective using the framework of national systems of invation (NSI), corporate governance and the financial system. They are all together influenced by culture and social capital. After the literature on ecomics of invation, theory of the firm and financial theory is reviewed the financing of invations is conceptualised by putting the firm with its invative performance in focus. The concept is then applied to the empirical qualitative and quantitative analysis that covers NSIs and cases of high-techlogy small and medium-sized enterprises in Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia.
- Author BiographyVladimir Cvijanovic works at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb. His research interests include institutional economics, economics of innovation, cognitive capitalism, and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Vladimir Cvijanovic
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSozio-okonomische Perspektiven in Sudosteuropa Socio-economic Perspectives in South-Eastern Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note33, 14 tables, 19 graphs
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.