Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis series explains the many important aspects of the colonial ecomy of N.S.W. between 1788 and 1835. In conjunction with the volume, guiding the ecomy, this study of financing the ecomy, provides a full and valuable insight into the formation of the NSW Treasury and its ecomic policies. The arrival of the Legislative Council changed the role and duties of the Goverr in a major way. Instead of the autocratic governance previously experienced, there was w the need for compromise and the acceptance of guidance from an Appointed Council. The financial statements of the colony between 1802 and 1850 have been subjected to scrutiny for the first time and most interesting conclusions have been drawn concerning the performance of the colonial ecomy.
- Author(s)Gordon Beckett
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight844 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.