CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes us truly happy? Who kws...Asking what makes us unhappy, unhealthy and unfulfilled might help. Despite all the wisdom and advice available, tension and worry are never far away. The reasons for this are many and varied though they could be largely attributed to our widespread lack of personal 'growth'. We are almost totally unaware of our influences and set responses, which often makes life tougher and duller than it needs to be. So take a step back. Look at the broader view. Don't just follow the crowd. Questioning our ideas on subjects like - success, ego, relationships and money can be more unsettling than illuminating at first. Nevertheless, Find a Better Life encourages readers to open these doors that lead to potentially rewarding self-exploration. By touching on topics such as Psychology, Spirituality and Nature, this book provides an expansive outlook that can contribute to less self-inflicted hardship. The bigger picture is a bridge to worthwhile ways for everyone. Find a Better Life is a unique, accessible and entertaining take on life, offering inspiring insight that will appeal to those looking to 'grow' and relax through greater understanding.
- Author BiographyWith a background in business improvement, Brian Fitzpatrick has spent the last ten years involved in life improvement issues. From 2007 to 2009 he recorded his 'Love & Happiness' album, and over the following five years wrote a key book aimed at helping others.
- Author(s)Brian Fitzpatrick
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.