All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionFind me a disaur, a bucket and a spade, Something to draw with, and pink lemonade. Find me some cheese with holes inside, A gecko, a lorikeet, a horse to ride. There's lots to discover in this book, So open it up and take a look, Search for each hidden thing, and then, Find me a castle and we'll start again! From this highly acclaimed creator comes a fresh new interpretation of the classic look-and-find book. With so much to discover, Find Me A Castle will have you returning time and again to its beautiful pages.
- Author BiographyBefore Beci Orpin added 'author' to her list of accomplishments, she was already a triple threat in the shape of an internationally adored and resepcted illustrator, designer and artist. Having graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Textile Design from RMIT in 1996, she has gone on to become enormously successful, exhibiting her incredible designs and creations locally and internationally. While she is always in demand for collaboration thanks to her quirky and fresh artistic flair, in her downtime Beci likes to enjoy family life in Melbourne with her husband and business partner Ralph and her two songs Tyke and Ari, while tending to the garden, opp-shopping, bird-watching and cooking.
- Author(s)Beci Orpin
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight418 g
- Width253 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.