All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Find-Outers is a clever mystery series from bestselling author Enid Blyton, and perfect for fans of The Secret Seven. The Trottevilles have a house guest named Eunice, and Fatty will do anything to avoid her. While hiding from Eunice his disguise leads a mystery right to him: there's an escaped prisoner in Peterswood who is also a master of disguise. Now Fatty, Larry, Daisy, Pip and Bets have to find the man and avoid Eunice at the same time...First published in 1956, this edition contains the orginal text and is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Five Find-outers
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight198 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.