All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Find-Outers is a clever mystery series from bestselling author Enid Blyton, and perfect for fans of The Secret Seven. There's been a robbery at Mr Fellows's house, but thing has been stolen. It's the most peculiar mystery yet for Fatty, Larry, Daisy, Pip, Bets and Buster the dog! And it's the perfect case for Fatty to practice his new skill of ventriloquism. First published in 1952, this edition contains the orginal text and is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight216 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.