All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause we all have too much to do, it feels like our lives are out of balance. But Brian Tracy and Christina Stein argue that imbalance results t so much from doing too much but from doing too much of the wrong things.They provide a process that enables you to sort out what is most important to you from among the many activities you could focus on. When you can efficiently identify and accomplish what really matters to you, you've found your balance point.
- Author BiographyBRIAN TRACY is the chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy,Christina Tracy Stein
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight113 g
- Width124 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byAuthors
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time150
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.13New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $31.46New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.02
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.17
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.05
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $15.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.