About this product
- DescriptionEverybody kws high school can be tough. There are days when your favourite teacher tells you off. When the person you have a crush on fails to tice you even exist. When your best friend behaves more like your worst enemy. And when even the C-grade netball team thinks you'd be a dead weight and have the defending skills of a stapler. So how do you get through it? Glad you asked. Here's a practical, humorous guide for girls to help them negotiate their teen years and beyond. Laugh along with Rebecca as she reveals a few of her own less-than-shining high-school moments (like the time she accidentally set fire to her fake fingernails) but kw that whether it's finding your tribe, your classroom or your confidence, this little black book will be an invaluable guide.
- Author BiographyRebecca Sparrow is the author of The Girl Most Likely.
- Author(s)Rebecca Sparrow
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight164 g
- Width138 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.