All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA New York TimesBestseller & A ZOELLA Book Club Pick!From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Shopaholic series comes a terrific blend of comedy, romance, and psychological recovery in a contemporary YA vel sure to inspire and entertain. An anxiety disorder disrupts fourteen-year-old Audrey s daily life. She has been making slow but steady progress with Dr. Sarah, but when Audrey meets Linus, her brother s gaming teammate, she is energized. She connects with him. Audrey can talk through her fears with Linus in a way she s never been able to do with anyone before. As their friendship deepens and her recovery gains momentum, a sweet romantic connection develops, one that helps t just Audrey but also her entire family. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySOPHIE KINSELLA is the author of the bestselling Shopaholic series and the novels Can You Keep a Secret?, The Undomestic Goddess, Remember Me?, Twenties Girl, I've Got Your Number, and Wedding Night. She lives in England. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byGemma Whelan
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.