All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA New York TimesBestseller & A ZOELLA Book Club Pick!From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Shopaholic series comes a terrific blend of comedy, romance, and psychological recovery in a contemporary YA vel sure to inspire and entertain. An anxiety disorder disrupts fourteen-year-old Audrey s daily life. She has been making slow but steady progress with Dr. Sarah, but when Audrey meets Linus, her brother s gaming teammate, she is energized. She connects with him. Audrey can talk through her fears with Linus in a way she s never been able to do with anyone before. As their friendship deepens and her recovery gains momentum, a sweet romantic connection develops, one that helps t just Audrey but also her entire family.
- Author BiographySOPHIE KINSELLA is the author of the bestselling Shopaholic series and the novels Can You Keep a Secret?, The Undomestic Goddess, Remember Me?, Twenties Girl, I ve Got Your Number, and Wedding Night.Confessions of a Shopaholic was turned into a Hollywood movie. She lives in England. Visit her online at sophiekinsella.com and follow Sophie Kinsella on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Weight413 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.