Finding Bliss: Innovative Legal Models for Happy Clients & Happy Lawyers by Garry A Berger, Deborah Epstein Henry, Suzie Scanlon (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange has come to the legal profession, as never before.Once hallowed law firms face unprecedented financial pressures.Their corporate clients are negotiating rates and reducing their outside counsel spending.They are also demanding more predictability in pricing, increased flexibility in staffing, and added value from all legal services firms. Lawyers themselves, overworked and worried about job security (if they are lucky eugh to have a job), are more stressed and anxiety ridden than ever. To address these challenges, and to improve the delivery of legal services and the daily lives of lawyers, Finding Bliss: Invative Legal Models for Happy Clients & Happy Lawyers provides creative and disruptive solutions. Authored by the three co-founders of Bliss Lawyers, a secondment firm that is transforming the way corporations and law firms engage high caliber attorneys, the book provides compelling examples of how to achieve greater success in terms of profitability, productivity and satisfaction. Finding Bliss explores seven key themes to improve legal practice and client service, including: invation; value; predictability and trust; flexibility; talent development; diversity and inclusion; and, relationship building.In a ground-breaking analysis, Finding Bliss addresses the profession s challenges from both sides of an evolving equation: the structural change within law firms, in-house legal departments, and other legal service providers, and the individual change in today s attorneys seeking to meet business needs while gaining more flexibility and freedom.Through the book s seven themes, Finding Bliss tackles the answers to how traditional and new model firms can more effectively deliver legal services and align the skills of the legal talent pool to better meet clients needs. With a combination of invative foresight and penetrating understanding, Finding Bliss provides wisdom and inspiration of how to successfully navigate this critical moment of upheaval and opportunity facing the legal profession.The result? Happy Clients and Happy Lawyers.
- Author BiographyDeborah Epstein Henry is Co-Founder and Managing Director of Bliss Lawyers, a firm providing high caliber temporary lawyers in secondments where the lawyers work at in-house legal departments and law firms yet they are employed by Bliss.Debbie is an internationally recognized expert, consultant and public speaker on new legal models, women and work/life balance. She is the author of LAW & REORDER, the #1 best-selling 2011 ABA Flagship book. Debbie is also President of Flex-Time Lawyers LLC which runs Best Law Firms for Women with Working Mother.She has been featured in The New York Times, NBC Nightly News, and The Wall Street Journal and as a Philadelphia Business Journal Women of Distinction. Debbie received her B.A. from Yale and J.D. cum laude from Brooklyn Law School. She is a former practicing litigator and clerk to a New York federal judge. Debby resides in Ardmore, PA. Suzie Scanlon Rabinowitz iis Co-Founder and Managing Director of Bliss Lawyers. Suzie recently launched SRD Legal Group which is a women owned virtual law firm.She has been Of Counsel at Berger Legal for more than a decade and prior to joining the virtual law firm world, she practiced law at Sullivan & Cromwell and Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.Suzie earned her J.D. from Fordham Law School, where she served as Senior Editor of the Fordham Law Review.She received her B.A. from Sarah Lawrence College with honors.Suzie is a graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program. Garry A. Berger is Co-Founder and Managing Director of Bliss Lawyers.Garry is a pioneer in the legal services industry, having founded in 2002 Berger Legal LLC, an innovative virtual law firm serving Fortune 500 clients as well as small to mid-size companies.He spent three years in-house at The Thomson Corporation (now Thomson Reuters).Garry previously practiced law at Weil, Gotshal & Manges and served as a judicial law clerk to a federal judge in New York City. He earned his law degree from Columbia University School of Law, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone scholar, and his B.A., magna cum laude, from Brandeis University. Garry resides in Ridgefield, CT.
- Author(s)Deborah Epstein Henry,Garry A Berger,Suzie Scanlon
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.