Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionGlory Vigil, newly married, unexpectedly pregnant at forty-one, is nesting in the home she and her husband, Joseph, have just moved to in Santa Fe, a house that unbekwnst to them is rumored to have a resident ghost. Their adopted daughter, Juniper, is home from college for Thanksgiving and in love for the very first time, quickly learning how a relationship changes everything. But Juniper has a tiny arrow lodged in her heart, a leftover shard from the day eight years earlier when her sister, Casey, disappeared-in a time before she'd ever met Glory and Joseph. When a fieldwork course takes Juniper to a pueblo only a few hours away, she finds herself right back in the past she thought she'd finally buried.A love story, a family story, a story of searching and the bond between sisters, Finding Casey is a testament to human resilience. This completely stand-alone vel, featuring beloved characters from Solomon's Oak, will charm Mapson's readers and move her into a larger sphere.
- Author BiographyJo-Ann Mapson is the author of ten previous novels, including the beloved Solomon's Oak, winner of the American Library Association's 2011 RUSA Award for Women's Fiction, Hank & Chloe, Blue Rodeo (a CBS TV movie), and the Los Angeles Times bestsellers The Wilder Sisters and Bad Girl Creek. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with her husband and their four dogs.
- Author(s)Jo-Ann Mapson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight417 g
- Width148 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.