Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.44
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.42
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.06
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionIyanla Vanzant kws hard times, and how to work through them using the power of faith. Before writing five New York Times bestsellers, she had a troubled childhood followed by teen pregnancy, two abusive marriages, and welfare. How did she manage to turn her life around? Finding Faith in Difficult Times shares Vanzant's most cherished collection of the insights, prayers, and meditations she developed to work through those years of personal struggles. Here, you will learn how to cultivate faith and determination, build inner strength, and find lasting peace in even the most challenging moments of life.
- Author BiographyIyanla VanzantIyanla Vanzant has more than 8 million books in print. She is the author of five New York Times bestsellers including Yesterday I Cried (Fireside, 2000), One Day My Soul Just Opened Up (Fireside, 1998) and In the Meantime (Fireside, 1999). Iyanla Vanzant appears frequently on television and radio shows, including a recurring guest spot on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight82 g
- Width157 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Running Time60
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.