All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn FINDING FATHER CHRISTMAS, Miranda Carson's search for her father leads her to London where she's welcomed into his family as a stranger to them. She quickly grows to love them but wonders if revealing the truth about her father will threaten the bonds they've built. Certainly, this London Christmas will change the future for both herself and the family forever. In ENGAGING FATHER CHRISTMAS Miranda Carson spends an English Christmas with her boyfriend, Ian, certain she'll find herself in an engagement and soon Carlton Heath will be her forever home. But Miranda's true identity soon threatens all of her relationships. And yet ...maybe Father Christmas has a redeeming gift in store after all.
- Author BiographyRobin Jones Gunn has written 82 books over the past 25 years, with almost 4.5 million copies sold worldwide. She received a Christy Award for her novel Sisterchicks in Gondolas, and speaks at events around the US and Canada as well as in South America, Africa, Europe, and Australia.
- Author(s)Robin Jones Gunn
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.