All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling author Elizabeth George (nearly 4 million books sold) here comes a book born of her desire to help others through difficult times. Finding God's Path Through Your Trials ackwledges the hard times we all face and reveals how people can count it all joy, including: understanding trials are t punishment; realizing God's grace is sufficient to get them through trials; kwing the benefits brought by trials-patience, endurance, empathy; experiencing deeper faith as they depend on God through trials; and, trusting God to use everything for His glory. Emphasizing God is always with them and will help them every step of the way, Elizabeth reminds readers they will t be given trials they cant bear without including a way of escape. She encourages people to turn to Jesus, where they will find hope, joy, and meaning in the journey, matter how bumpy it seems.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.