Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionConsumed by guilt after a child neglect case gone wrong, worn-out social worker Janna Peterson does what she does best-she runs. Only this time, there's place to go but her small hometown in Shady Grove, North Carolina, a place she'd hoped to leave behind for good. When her ex-fiance Cade Thompson stumbles upon an abandoned young girl walking barefoot along a drought-stricken cornfield the morning after she arrives home, helping him find the girl's family is the last thing on Janna's mind. To make matters worse, the young girl doesn't speak. With little to go on except the word Grace etched across an ID bracelet around the girl's wrist, Cade convinces Janna to put their personal history aside and help with the investigation. As Janna and Cade piece together the mystery surrounding Grace's appearance in the cornfield, strange and disturbing events develop all over town, and they begin to wonder if Grace is in more danger than they first believed.
- Author BiographyALLISON GREEN MARTIN lives with her husband and two young children in Western North Carolina. This is her debut novel. When she's not writing, she can often be found drinking coffee, watching classic movies, or dancing around the living room with her kids.
- Author(s)Allison Green Martin
- PublisherCedar Branch Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCedar Branch Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.