All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding Homer recounts the Odyssey of Ulysses through the Mediterranean. Ulysses is a hero and a demigod who, through a long trip and a series of obligatory steps, comes to recognize the parts of himself. The photographer also tells of the difficulties and emotional and social aspects of the current period.
- Author BiographyBarbara Martusciello: Historian and art critic, curator of exhibitions and cultural events, essayist and lecturer. She has organized more than 300 exhibitions in public and private spaces, taking care of editions and art catalogs and managing galleries; collaborated with the IED and taught the Roman School of Photography and all'ISFCI; directed magazines, worked in TV format and the Net, written for the daily Paese Sera, Liberation, The Others and for magazines. Has a Chair in History of Visual Arts Institute of Design in Rome Quasar_Universita. In addition to she is memore of the Commission for Art Young DIVAG the Superintendence PSAE and Rome Museums, and co-founder of webmagazine art to part of cult (ure), which is also editor in chief.
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.