All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a tale of two cities...two girls...and a life-altering swap. Daisy's just landed the perfect job: spending a year in Paris writing about fashion. Swapping homes with French student Isabelle seems like the perfect arrangement. Sensible Isabelle, however, finds London bewildering. But all her assumptions about crazy English guys are overturned when she meets hunky gardener Tom. Meanwhile, fun-loving Daisy discovers that Paris is the City of Love, and more than one Monsieur Right...
- Author BiographyMuriel Zagha is a French journalist who now lives in London with her English husband and son. She has written arts and design features for publications including the Sunday Telegraph, the Sunday Telegraph Magazine, the World of Interiors, the Times Literary Supplement and the Guardian.
- Author(s)Muriel Zagha
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight284 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.