Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by hithere1234
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionDara Flood always says that the most interesting thing about her life happened before she was born. Thirteen days before she came into the world, her father walked up the road and never came back. Now Dara's life has a careful routine. She lives at home with her mother and sister Angel. She has pizza with friends every Wednesday, salsa class every Friday, and sees her boyfriend every Saturday. it's safe and that's the way she likes it. Then Angel gets desperately sick and Dara's ordered life falls apart. Neither she r her mother is a compatible match for the kidney Angel needs. So Dara sets out to find the father who could be their last hope. But on the path to uncovering the truth about her father, Dara learns to let life - and love - in, sometimes you have to let go ...
- Author BiographyCiara Geraghty lives in north county Dublin with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Ciara Geraghty
- PublisherHodder Headline Ireland
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHodder Headline Ireland
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width139 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.