All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter living in Canada for four decades, it was a high school reunion in Winchester, England that unleashed an avalanche of memories for the author. It sent her on a journey of recollections over the next few years to rediscover the ancient twelve mile stretch of road in Southern England, where she grew up during the second World War. The result is part wartime memoir, part history, spiced with lively personal vignettes of a disappearing world, told from the perspective of someone for whom it remains Forever England.
- Author BiographyBritish born Tess Bridgwater grew up in southern England where she started writing as a schoolgirl. Moving to Canada in 1961, and after a series of unfulfilling jobs while raising her three children, she returned to writing in mid life. Her award winning travel features and book reviews have been published extensively in Canadian and US newspapers and magazines, and she has contributed to two Travel Anthologies. She lives in Cambridge, in Southwest Ontario, Canada. When she is not writing she enjoys spending time with her eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Tess Bridgwater
- PublisherComplete Business Services
- Date of Publication18/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComplete Business Services
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.