All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionFinding Our True Home is an examination of the Amitabha Sutra, a central Sutra of the Pure Lane School of Buddhism. In Thich Nhat Hanh's interpretation it touches on the deepest concept of Buddhism - happiness cant exist without suffering. But once we realise that the Buddha is within ourselves we will see that the Pure Land is here and w, t just in the future.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh is one of the most revered Zen teachers in the world today. His best-selling books include Happiness and Peace Is Every Step. He lives in Plum Village in southwest France, where he teaches the art of mindful living.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherParallax Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2003
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParallax Press
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.