All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that tiny atoms that make up all matter hold huge amounts of energy? This energy, called nuclear energy, can power your television and refrigerator in your home. How is nuclear energy produced, though? And what are the drawbacks of this energy source? Read this book to find out all about nuclear energy.
- Author(s)Matt Doeden
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- Series TitleSearchlight Books What Are Energy Sources?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width183 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.