All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that tiny atoms that make up all matter hold huge amounts of energy? This energy, called nuclear energy, can power your television and refrigerator in your home. How is nuclear energy produced, though? And what are the drawbacks of this energy source? Read this book to find out all about nuclear energy.
- Author(s)Matt Doeden
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSearchlight Books What Are Energy Sources?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Weight113 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.