All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlending theory, stories, and spiritual components with tools for recovery, Kathy Brewer Gorham takes a Christian perspective in Finding Your Way through Divorce to guide readers through the myriad emotions and difficulties that surround any divorce. Written from both personal experience and research, Gorham uses an honest, yet gentle approach to minister to those facing the highs and lows of ending a marriage. Encouraging divorced persons to deepen their faith in God as a path to recovery, each chapter focuses on a different emotion experienced in the divorce process. A consistent, familiar format guides the reader to healing with scripture passages, personal accounts, questions for self-discovery and a prayer.
- Author BiographyKathy Brewer Gorham became involved in divorce recovery ministry as the result of her own painful divorce experience. She started a support group in her hometown and has since served in several leadership roles for the North American Conference of Separated and Divorced Catholics, including Executive Director.
- Author(s)Kathy Brewer Graham
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.