All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionEven today, with an environment of sexual openness, people don't really talk about sex. To the detriment of those who are having sexual difficulty, conversations about sex with partners, healthcare providers, and therapists are t occurring. This book offers an exploration of sexuality, as well as tips and exercises, designed to assist couples and individuals to have important discussions about sex. It introduces the idea that each partner's upbringing, values, expectations, wounds, hormones, and perceptions slide under the covers with them. Whether in the bedroom, the examination room, or the living room, conversations about sex are scary and awkward. Yet, there is a need to learn how to communicate effectively. Written for anyone curious about how to improve their sexual communications skills, this work sheds much-needed light on an area many feel unable to discuss even with their partners and health providers.
- Author BiographyLibby Bennett is a certified sex therapist and past member of the Board of Directors of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT). She is licensed as a Clinical Psychologist and Health Service Provider in Missouri. She is an adjunct at Forest Institute of Professional Psychology, where she teaches human sexuality. Ginger Holczer is licensed as a clinical psychologist and certified as a sex therapist through the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT). In addition to her private practice, she is the Program Director for the Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology at Forest Institute of Professional Psychology and teaches human sexuality and other courses as an adjunct instructor in other locations.
- Author(s)Ginger Holczer,Libby Bennett
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight394 g
- Width142 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.