Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhen his son was diagsed with a disabling mental illness, John F. Baggett experienced a journey of grief unlike any other--a grief for the loss of all his son would never be and that he, as a father, would never experience. Through that difficult period he learned that grief--by whatever definition and for whatever reason--can be a time of momentous spiritual struggle: it is smooth sailing even for faithful Christians. How then can believers navigate the struggles of faith that so often accompany personal tragedy?Finding the Good in Grief is both a practical and inspirational guide that teaches readers to learn, change, and grow through their grief. In five stages, Baggett demonstrates how to: Trust God and rely on othersChoose reality instead of illusionResist the temptation to get stuckRecognize moments of graceDiscover new meaning and purposeFinding the Good in Grief will help CHristians successfully negotiate faith struggles that often accompany the different stages of grief and will encourage them to find and develop spiritual resources to survive their darkest days of emotional turmoil. Most of all, it will guide them to understand that God does have the power to transform events of radical suffering and to use them for good in our lives.
- Author(s)John Baggett
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.