Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhen his son was diagsed with a disabling mental illness, John F. Baggett experienced a journey of grief unlike any other--a grief for the loss of all his son would never be and that he, as a father, would never experience. Through that difficult period he learned that grief--by whatever definition and for whatever reason--can be a time of momentous spiritual struggle: it is smooth sailing even for faithful Christians. How then can believers navigate the struggles of faith that so often accompany personal tragedy?Finding the Good in Grief is both a practical and inspirational guide that teaches readers to learn, change, and grow through their grief. In five stages, Baggett demonstrates how to:
- Trust God and rely on others
- Choose reality instead of illusion
- Resist the temptation to get stuck
- Recognize moments of grace
- Discover new meaning and purpose
- Author(s)John Baggett
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.