All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDoes one perfect teaching strategy exist? If t, how does each teacher formulate it? And is there a satisfactory way to evaluate one's unique effectiveness in the classroom? If problems or weak areas do exist, how does one approach personal and professional obstacles and move them aside? In Finding the Great Teacher Inside You, James F. Cotter, PhD and Donald J. Cotter, PhD offer a self-help guide to great teaching based on evaluating elements of a teacher's academic surroundings-students, location, place within that system-and then help teachers develop a personalized teaching strategy tailored to those findings. From dispelling teaching myths to understanding the myriad areas of evaluation; from exploring what constitutes the ideal strategy to performing an honest self-evaluation, this book delivers on many levels. Ultimately, readers will discover avenues leading to exciting new possibilities and, in many cases, a rediscovered joy of teaching.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Cotter, PhD is an emeritus professor of Horticulture and Plant Science at New Mexico State University. He has taught at universities in the United States and abroad and is the recipient of several teaching awards. Dr. Cotter earned his graduate degree from Cornell University and began his academic career at the University of Kentucky. He has published extensively in the area of horticulture., James F. Cotter, PhD is the Thomas S. Goho Chair in Finance and an Associate Professor of Finance at the Wake Forest University Schools of Business. He earned his graduate degree at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and has taught at the University of Iowa, New Mexico State University, Wake Forest University, and worldwide. The recipient of four student-voted awards, Dr. Cotter has published extensively in academic, peer-reviewed journals.The author earned his MBA in Finance from Indiana University-Bloomington and a Civil Engineering degree from New Mexico State University.
- Author(s)Dr James F Cotter,James F Cotter
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.