Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at librarians and library science students, this book covers such topics as the origins of legal publishing; the U.S. system of law and government; issues related to the U.S. Constitution and Treaties; activities of the legislative and executive branches; and an examination of the legal issues faced by librarians, publishers and book distributors.
- Author BiographyBryan M. Carson is professor and Coordinator of Reference and Instructional Services at Western Kentucky University. A member of the bar in Ohio and Kentucky, he has published extensively on law as applied to libraries. He is the author of The Law of Libraries and Archives (Scarecrow, 2006).
- Author(s)Bryan M. Carson
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notemaps, figures
- Weight594 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.