All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionTony Sweet's guide to taking beautiful colour photographs of outdoor scenes is w revised and updated, with new information about working digitally. With stunning landscapes and close-ups, all antated by the author, and many taken within a few miles of his home, this guide offers how-to information for the beginner or advanced photographer.
- Author BiographyTony Sweet is a professional nature/fine art photographer, lecturer, workshop instructor, and author of many photography books. He is a Nikon Legend Behind the Lens, a nikSoftware team member, a Lensbaby Guru, and a Bogen Mentor. Tony has written columns for Nikon World and is a contributor to Shutterbug and Rangefinder. He teaches online classes at betterphoto.com. Tony's work is represented by Getty Images. He lives in Eldersburg, Maryland.
- Author(s)Tony Sweet
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication21/03/2010
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note52 colour photos
- Weight454 g
- Width215 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.