All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA vel of maritime adventure at the time of the Napoleonic wars. Captain Daniel Swift is trying to find an efficient crew for his frigate Welfare from a ragged collection of old and weak, criminals and young boys under his command.
- Author BiographyJan Needle, a native of Portsmouth, England, has had a lifelong interest in naval history. He is the author of four acclaimed novels under the pseudonym Frank Kippax, and also has a highly successful career as a TV scriptwriter and, under his own name, as a writer of award-winning children's fiction.
- Author(s)Jan Needle
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Weight476 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.