All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith only a few turning tools and a lathe, it's possible to create a host of useful and artistic objects. This collection covers the tools and techniques needed to get started in turning and then offers up a range of turning projects in which to use them. The tools section includes all the basic turning tools, including chisels, scrapers, and gouges. The techniques section starts with the basics with turning for n-turners and moves through a variety of topics, including faceplate turning, tips for hollowing end grain, fixing turning mistakes, and finishing. Lastly, the projects, including pulls and kbs, pens, vessels, bowls, boxes, candlesticks, and furniture parts, cover a wide range of skill levels.
- Author BiographyFine Woodworking magazine has been publishing the best woodworking information for woodworkers since 1975.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 300 photographs, 50 illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFine Woodworking
Most relevant reviews
- jonsie-wilkinso...19 Jan, 2017by
Easy to follow
A good general turning book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.