All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWith a foreword by Miles Redd, this luxurious decorating resource trains the eye to recognize enduring, quality home goods and to use them to dazzling design effect. Quality matters. Just as a home s foundation should be built to stand the test of time, so, too, should the furniture, objects, and elements of our rooms speak to an enduring sense of beauty and comfort. They should outlast trends and our loving day-to-day use. But how does one recognize quality and judge whether something is well made? Christiane Lemieux set out to answer this question by interviewing the world s greatest experts. Weaving together the insights and guidance of dozens of wallpaper and paint specialists, textile fabricators, accessories artisans, and interior designers, Lemieux has curated an unparalleled education in recognizing the hallmarks of timeless, heirloom-quality pieces. Hundreds of elegant home interiors both iconic examples from the past and stunning residences today--represent the range of luxurious and customized environments that can be created with fine decor.
- Author BiographyNamed to Fortune s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, CHRISTIANE LEMIEUX is founder of the lifestyle brand LEMIEUX et CIE. In 1999, Lemieux founded DwellStudio, which was purchased in 2013 by Wayfair, the world s largest online home furnishings retailer. Lemieux is the author of Undecorate, which published to critical acclaim, and a judge on Ellen s Design Challenge. A graduate of Parsons School of Design and Queen s University in Canada, she resides in New York with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Christiane Lemieux
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Content Note300-350 four-colour photographs throughout
- Weight2449 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.