All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the physics and properties of multi-gate field-effect transistors (MuGFETs), how they are made and how circuit designers can use them to improve the performances of integrated circuits. It covers the emergence of quantum effects due to the reduced size of the devices and describes the evolution of the MOS transistor from classical structures to SOI (silicon-on-insulator) and then to MuGFETs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight678 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJ. P. Colinge
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.