All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've been inspired to start playing fingerstyle guitar or you are an experienced player wanting to enhance your kwledge, this book is perfect for you. This well-paced, comprehensive method covers everything, from basic to advanced techniques and styles. Beginning concepts include basic chord theory, modes, drop-D tuning, alternating bass, and more. The intermediate player will learn alternate tunings, modes, fingerpicking patterns, barre chords, diatonic harmony, special techniques, bass lines, arranging, and styles ranging from Celtic to contemporary new age. The book concludes with advanced techniques including the free-stroke, rest-stroke, shifting, tremolo, planting, left-hand tapping, right-hand tapping, drumming, and the scrape. All music is shown in standard tation and TAB, and an MP3 CD demonstrating examples in the book is included.
- Author(s)Lou Manzi,Nathaniel Gunod,Steve Eckels
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width229 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.