Finish Strong Workbook Edition by Sandra Stubbs Kimberly McGrew (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess doesn't come to you? You go to it. Marva Collins Sandra Stubbs, mentor, writer, life coach, charismatic leader, and motivational speaker epitomizes these words. As a Pastoral leader, Mrs. Stubbs believes success is longer defined by terms manifested from external forces, but intrinsic forces such as motivation, inspiration, divine intervention, potential, and purpose. This bold approach to Christian living is the catalyst whereby she provokes sustainable change in life's conditions and situations. Her inspirational message of change captivates her audience and inspires them to burn the boat of doubt and walk on the water of faith. Her words and presentation are empowering, encouraging, and sets the stage for emotional liberty to those who have lost hope along life's way; and reassures those who are tenacious eugh to fight the good fight of faith. A graduate of Northwest Christian University (NWCU) with a Bachelor's of Arts in Business Management; Mrs. Stubbs has been in Christian ministry all of her life. She received her Pastoral license in 2004. For more than ten years she has served as the Assistant Pastor of PowerHouse Worship Center under the tutelage of Pastor Carl Stubbs Jr, her husband and friend. As a graduate of the Life Coach Institute, Mrs. Stubbs Co-founded, Touch Me Not Life Coaching. Success is longer defined by terms from external forces, but intrinsic forces such as motivation, potential and purpose with the intent of provoking youth to redefine self-worth. Kim McGrew, teacher, trainer, life coach, writer and motivational speaker, lives by this motto. Her bold approach to life's challenges and situations captivates her audience. She shares profound truths born out of her personal experiences in a manner that inspires everyone that encounters her to reach seemingly insurmountable heights in their personal and professional lives. As she travels across the country, her inspirational creativity soothes many and challenges others on their journey. Ms. McGrew's strategy is to provoke change and provide a driving force towards life enhancement. A graduate of Oregon State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Development and Family Science; and a mir in Sociology. She is the co- author of Finish Strong, a workbook and journal on personal goal setting; while maintaining the audacity to speak peace in the midst of the storm. Finish Strong opens the door for imminent wisdom and discernment on the nature of spiritual, emotional and relational battles and the key to victory. As you embark upon change, the messages herein will encourage you audience to shatter glass ceilings, and the iFinish Strong mentality will inspire you to kick down the door insecurity, and move into divine fatih.
- Author(s)Sandra Stubbs Kimberly McGrew
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.