All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is part one of a two-volume work presenting a comprehensive treatment of the finite-dimensional variational inequality and complementarity problem. It covers the basic theory of finite dimensional variational inequalities and complementarity problems. Coverage includes abundant exercises as well as an extensive bibliography. The book will be an enduring reference on the subject and provide the foundation for its sustained growth.
- Author(s)Francisco Facchinei,Jong-Shi Pang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1098 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.