All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is part two of a two-volume work presenting a comprehensive treatment of the finite-dimensional variational inequality and complementarity problem. It details algorithms for solving finite dimensional variational inequalities and complementarity problems. Coverage includes abundant exercises as well as an extensive bibliography. The book will be an enduring reference on the subject and provide the foundation for its sustained growth.
- Author BiographyJong-Shi Pang was awarded the 2003 Dantzig Prize, the worlds top prize in the area of Mathematical Programming.
- Author(s)Francisco Facchinei,Jong-Shi Pang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1306 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.