All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers finite element methods for several typical eigenvalues that arise from science and engineering. Both theory and implementation are covered in depth at the graduate level. The background for typical eigenvalue problems is included along with functional analysis tools, finite element discretization methods, convergence analysis, techniques for matrix evaluation problems, and computer implementation. The book also presents new methods, such as the discontinuous Galerkin method, and new problems, such as the transmission eigenvalue problem.
- Author(s)Aihui Zhou,Jiguang Sun
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- Series TitleMonographs and Research Notes in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 63 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.