All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHannah, Jade and Charlotte are mad about ponies and love riding. So when disaster strikes, they're the first to ride to the rescue...A riding school outing ends in trouble when a fire breaks out in an old building. With phone line in place and emergency services some distance away, the girls must think fast. Charlotte volunteers to gallop to the nearest farm, while Hannah and Jade come up with a plan to fetch water on horseback. But will the girls raise the alarm in time - before the flames take a final hold?
- Author(s)Peter Clover
- PublisherPollinger in Print
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleRescue Riders
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPollinger in Print
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.