All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionNeed a roadmap to show the way to maximum benefits from your new Fire HD6 or HD7? If you are seeking a first-rate step-by-step guide that will have you up and running on your Fire tablet with a minimum of hassle, you've come to the right place. Fire HD6 / HD7 Made Easy is the user guide that will have you moving from zero to expert in minimal time! Packed with detailed instructions, numerous tips, and an occasional link to an instructional video, this combination of tutorial and reference guide will have you using the features of your Fire like a seasoned pro! You will learn- How to get around within the user interface, the home screen, and the carousel more efficiently How to make your Fire HD6 or HD7 your own, customizing its display and operation for fastest and easiest use How to find THOUSANDS of FREE books, as well as movies and songs, for your Fire HD6 or HD7 How to setup the security options to protect your account information How you can move your iTunes or other music library to your Kindle Fire How you can download YouTube videos to your Kindle Fire How to use the front and rear built-in cameras that are a new feature of the HD6 Suggested apps that Kindle Fire owner should be without You will learn all of the above and more, with Fire HD6 / HD7 Made Easy as a part of your library. With this book, you will learn all you need to kw to get the most out of your new Fire HD6 or HD7!
- Author BiographyFire HD6 / HD7 Made Easy: A VISUAL users guide to the use of the Fire HD6 / HD7 comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the Kindle Fire Tips, Tricks and Traps series of technology books. Jones is an experienced computer and technology writer, database applications development analyst, consultant, and trainer who understands the issues faced by people dealing with technology, day in and day out. His career spans years of technology training, database development, and consulting services for major law firms and government agencies in the Washington, DC area, and he currently resides in Charlotte, NC where he is concentrating on providing publications to the rapidly growing digital marketplace. Jones is also a best-selling author whose printed titles have sold over one million copies, and he has served as a technical editor on numerous computer books.
- Author(s)Edward C Jones
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.