All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension of the course material through use of the following materials: Case studies and corresponding questions Figure-labeling exercises Crossword puzzles Matching, fill-in-the-blank, short-answer, and multiple-choice questions The Student Workbook also includes an answer key that is page referenced to the Fire Inspector: Principles and Practice text.
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight371 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.