All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Mann - loyal son, war veteran, divorced father - is the subject of the short stories in this collection. Mann negotiates life's punches through gain and loss, love and death, and the all too random dangers of being human.
- Author BiographyA former U.S. Air Force officer, Donald Anderson teaches creative writing at the United States Air Force Academy. He is the editor of Aftermath: An Anthology of Post-Vietnam Fiction, Andre Dubus: A Tribute, and War, Literature, and the Arts: An International Journal of the Humanities. Anderson is also the recipient of a Creative Writer's Fellowship Grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. He lives in Colorado Springs.
- Author(s)Donald Anderson
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Weight281 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.