About this product
- DescriptionChelsea and Chad are twin elementals; humans born with the power to control and shape the elements. They, and many other elementals, are forced to hide their powers as many n-elementals fear them, especially fire-starters like Chelsea. The twins are only just learning true command of their powers, and what they can do. At university, Chelsea joins a fire-starter training course and trains hard to control the powerful flames that rage within her, often out of her control. She struggles to prove to herself that she can harness and control both her power and her mind. Meanwhile, Chad is a water-bringer who is honing his rare and deadly ability, but has placed himself under the authority of dangerous people who aim to use his powers for their own sinister agenda. When the two reunite, they are forced to choose sides. As tidal waves of power demolish entire cities, and bring the storm clouds of destruction to the Houston skyline, a war is coming ...And it's time to find out where allegiances lie. Chelsea and Chad's decisions will forever change the world around them, so what will they choose?
- Author BiographyBorn in Louisiana, Belle Manuel spent her early years learning to be a good Cajun girl before moving to Texas. She visits Louisiana often, enjoying the quiet break from the active Texas life. When not writing, Belle enjoys crochet and crossword puzzles. Belle first began writing in middle school, where her first writing job was getting paid by other students to write stories for them. She enjoyed turning their random requests into interesting stories, and the money she made helped fund her reading habit. Fire began with an idea, but quickly took on a life of its own and changed as Belle wrote it. With all the adjustments and improvements, it eventually evolved into The Elemental Series.
- Author(s)Belle Manuel
- PublisherAmberjack Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationID
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmberjack Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.